Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day


I am a daughter, a mother and a grandmother (and all of us in Canberra) so I'm extra lucky on Mothers Day to be able to celebrate with four generations of my family.

My son and grand-daughters made me this card (with me wearing a Frida Kahlo type costume and extra bright yellow hair) and gave me the pleasure of their company (and a wonderful meal) for a good part of the day. I hope mothers everywhere can be as lucky as me.

In the last two weeks or so with the girls we've admired their exploits at "Flip Out"....
 




 enjoyed lots of lunch dates.....



 ..and walks "up the hill" to check out the kangaroos (AND the kangaroo poo), the swing in the big old tree, the Autumn crops of crabapples, the flocks of galahs, Sophie the dog, climbing the gum trees...


 and the big rocks at the top of the hill - which Abi is able to climb all over now - and jump off!

No comments: