Saturday, April 12, 2008

Amazing sights this week

I was amazed to be greeted by this, parked right up to close to me, when I returned to the car after getting my hair done at Griffith on Thursday. The alpaca's hair looked better than mine did!
This morning we woke to the sound of rain falling. It cleared quickly but washed all the dust off the claret ash - still looking OK in Autumn after six(?) years of drought.

And the Manchurian Pears next door are just looking wonderful this week.

But most amazing of all was watching Miss E in full flight for the first time, walking the length of the kitchen, laughing delightedly in her new black Mary Janes (with a bow).


She had just finished a huge meal of Turkish pide (mushroom filled), pumpkin, potato and banana. Unfortunately some of the contents of her water bottle ended up down the front of her trendy grey marle top from London.


1 comment:

davey said...

My stars.. that first photo. I had no idea that Rod Stewart had fathered an alpaca!

Wonderful to see little fElla cruising around on all twos. x